A collection of my best, boldest, and brightest 16″ x 20″ abstract pieces.
- “The Aquarian” – this drippy, trippy gray, teal, black and white piece was inspired by the zodiac air sign, Aquarius.
- ” The Asylum” – one my first paintings, this bright blue electric piece was created by layering and splattering many different shades of blue, purple, and pink paint and fabric dye to achieve a starry, nebula look and feel.
- “Crucifixion” – paying homage to my youthful love of gore, this multilayered, graphic piece has shades of red and black underneath a gauze-like filter of diluted white acrylic paint.
- “Untitled” – created with a special canvas-to-canvas stamp technique using diluted black acrylic paint.
- “Ascendant on Fire in June” – inspired by the summer heat of 2015, this multilayered piece combines many colors I associate with rising flames: orange, hot pink, red, and black.
- “Graffiti” – painted with a mixture of light and dark blue fabric dyes and white and lime green paints to stain the cotton canvas, this vivd piece was inspired by street art.
- “The Limelight” and “Club Kids” – bold and bright, I had the atmosphere of the New York Disco club, The Limelight and its colorful inhabitants in mind when I put paint to canvas.
- “Taurus in a Real-World Eden” – a smokey, green, black, gray, and white splatter/drip abstract art painting inspired by the earth sign, Taurus.