Gemini sun Pisces moon Leo ascendant. More appropriately, I am the self-proclaimed sign psychopath and self-taught astrologer also known as Cosmic Cannibal (also, also known as Camille).
I am the resident astrologer and Arts Editor for The Paper , where I report on campus news and write about the zodiac for college students in my Cosmic Cannibal column.
Music, art, and the stars are the fetishes of my life. Here you’ll find them all blended together with some grapevine gossip on all 12 zodiac signs, prepared by my Gemini mind. Always served raw and unrefined (they are eloquently composed, however, give or take a few expletives).
Astrology to me is a colorful way of understanding the personality so that we can accept and grow our individuality, and that of all whom we encounter. My goal of this site is to explain the signs, the planets, and other aspects of the birth chart in intriguing and enlightening ways.
What I want you to get out of my writings is, above all else: entertainment. As such, the material presented here is largely factual with twists of humor tossed in here and there to ensure you, the reader, enjoy every word written and learn a thing or two about yourself and those closest to you.
However, I have included more than just musings about the zodiac (though that is a heavy theme throughout). I am sharing with you many of my creative non-fiction and fiction pieces to give you something to read when you’re not in the mood for astrology (I cannot promise the writings won’t contain some astrological reference, however). I also dabble in abstract painting on the side.
Before I became the Cosmic Cannibal, I (independently) studied music, drama, mythology, and (collegiately) journalism. Basically that means I can play the electric bass and the piano while reciting Moliere and Ovid. But have only gotten college accolades for my wit.
I am constantly dreaming up ways to create more engaging content, but here’s a quick run through of where to find your favorite astro-full and astro-free food:
- To get the dish on my personal cosmic transformation, personal astrological confessions, and random rants about astrology, click on THE CANNIBAL
- Choose from a buffet of explanations and explorations in my ASTROLOGY section. There you’ll get the skinny on the signs, the planets, and the houses.
- In the mood for some self-love or relationship synastry? Read about sign-on-sign compatibility, zodiac romance profiles, and more in ASTROPHILE.
- For all of my published and self-published fiction and CNF work, read WRITING.
- Stay in the know about upcoming planetary movements and their effects on your life with my HOROSCOPES.
- For information on Birth Chart Readings, click here
Don’t play with your food, take a bite out of astrology!