A collection of my larger sized abstract art pieces, ranging in size from 12×24″,18×24″, and 30×24″. Starting from the left upper hand corner:
- “Deep Fling” – a 18×24″ textured pastel piece with shades of peach and muted teal, and splashes of diluted black acrylic paint on cotton canvas.
- “That Yellow Bastard Makes Me GAG” – a dramatic and expressive 18×24″ splatter piece inspired by a character from the graphic novel series, Sin City.
- “Cosmic Slop” – a splashy, raw, chromatic large 30×24″ piece, created using a variety of colors and techniques to mimick the texture of outer space.
- “The Furies” – a dynamic navy, black, and white splatter painting inspired by the Rorscach inkblot test; cardboard canvas measures 30×24″.
- “The Haze in May” – a floral-inspired, springtime lilac and moss colored piece with swirls and drips of black and white diluted acrylic paint on 12×24″ cotton canvas.
- “Zodiac” – my most recent rainbow and astrology-inspired work, with bold and blended colors splashed and sripped onto a textured and patterned 30×24″ cotton canvas.
- “Ambrosia” – glowing gold and rich magenta were layed with black and white acrylic paints to create this radiant 30×24″ piece.